The Smart Regions Congress explored success stories, challenges, and opportunities to collaborate and build smart cities and regions that put people first.
The interdisciplinary group of leading participants discussed requirements like interoperable technologies, evolving policies, dynamic project funding, and collaborative partnerships for building a future that utilizes technology as a tool to improve people's lives.
Our nation's leaders are working together to build smart cities and regions rooted in connectivity, mobility, security, and sustainability.
the event welcomed Speakers, forum leaders, participants, and guests from:
- The White House Office of Management and Budget
- The US Congressional Caucus on Smart Cities
- US House of Representatives
- Federal Communications Commission
- US Department of Transportation
- US Department of State
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- US Department of Homeland Security
- COGs and MPOs from Denver to Cincinnati to DC
- The Data Coalition and more...