5 things you need to know about the 2018 Smart Infrastructure Challenge
At the Smart Regions Congress, Congressman Brendan Boyle said, "We must think differently about how we plan for infrastructure..." The Smart Infrastructure Challenge calls for groups of interdisciplinary and interagency leaders to do just that. Teams are forming now, and will have several months to prepare visions and project plans to present, vying for one of the awards and prizes to support the execution of that vision.
Here are five things you need to know about the 2018 Smart Infrastructure Challenge:
Once your team has submitted a letter of intent, you will be added to the contact and distribution list for programming updates and support resources. Top teams will be awarded support resources, grant funding, and access to project financing.
- Teams must be formed with letters of intent signed and submitted on or before April 25th, 2018.
- Programming details, including grant gifts, available project financing, and support resources will be revealed in detail at the Smart Cincy Summit on April 26th, 2018.
- Teams will have about 6 months to prepare their vision and planning framework, which must be ready to present on October 25th, 2018 at the Smart Regions Conference in Columbus, OH.
- Venture Smarter will host a series of informational webinars, and provide a check-list along with other planning support to teams that respond meeting all of the requirements.
- Program objectives, overview, requirements, and details can be found by viewing or downloading the PDF document by clicking the button below.
Questions? Need help submitting your letter of intent? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.